MARRIAGE is a sacrament of the Church and therefore should not be entered into lightly. Here are some of the basic guidelines for marriage:
- Both parties must attend at least 4-6 meetings with the priest prior to marriage.
- Yes we do same sex marriages.
- One of the parties must be Baptized.
- If divorced more than once the Bishop must give their approval. Not a major obstacle.
- Marriages are not performed during Lent or Advent.
- Fees may be charged for support staff. However, no fee is charged by the Priest for members of the church.
- Fees are charged for non-members for the administration of the sacrament.
- Circumstances permitting weddings off campus may be considered.
- Our wedding coordinator is Luigi Mandile – Parish Administrator.
You may download our Wedding Guidelines and fee schedules here:
- About Being Married At St Anna’s Revised 2023
- Wedding Fees for parishioners REV 2023
- Wedding Fees Non parishioners REV 2023
- Off site Fees Non parishioners 2023
Other forms are available from the church office should you wish to pursue the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony at Saint Anna’s simply contact email@example.com