MARRIAGE is a sacrament of the Church and therefore should not be entered into lightly. Here are some of the basic guidelines for marriage:
- Both parties must attend at least 4-6 meetings with the priest prior to marriage.
- Yes we do same sex marriages.
- One of the parties must be Baptized.
- If divorced, the Bishop must give their approval. Not a major obstacle.
- Marriages are not performed during Lent or Advent.
- Fees will be charged for support staff.
- Circumstances permitting, weddings off campus may be considered.
- Our wedding coordinator is Deacon Luigi Mandile – Parish Administrator.
You may download our Wedding Guidelines and fee schedules here:
Other forms are available from the church office should you wish to pursue the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony at Saint Anna’s. Contact email@example.com